- You need to protect yourself and your assets from a money judgment.
- You need to raise certain legal defenses before you waive them.
- You need to increase your bargaining position.
- You need the option to seek dismissals for lawsuit defects.
- Stop creditor harassment.
- Feel better having a litigator on your side.
- Possibly recover your attorneys’ fees and damages for unfair collection conduct.
- Good opportunity to discuss your financial and credit health.
- Restore your credit and regain positive direction.
- Good chance of beating the case and the debt itself.
- Only an attorney can trigger certain rights under federal collection laws.
- Put your creditor on the defense by making counterclaims for unfair conduct.
- Actually recover good money for unfair collection practices.
- Attorneys know substantive and procedural law to minimize your exposure.
- Debt collection harassment and mistaken identity are at an all-time high.
The Langel Firm 646-290-5600 or Click Here
Wages garnished? Bank account frozen? Fight back!
Call us if you have received any papers from the following:
- Cohen & Slamowitz, LLP
- Mel S. Harris Associates, LLC
- Wolpoff & Abramson, LLP
- Rubin & Rothman, LLC
- Eltman, Eltman & Cooper, P.C.
- Mullooly, Jeffrey, Rooney & Flynn, LLP
- Forster & Garbus, LLP
- Malen & Associates, P.C.
- Pressler and Pressler, LLP